Wondering about Me, Myself and I

What did I want to be when I was little? Everything, anything, nothing! The world was a magical place to discover and experience and I think it still is. I am now just looking for that angle again where reality disappears into a faint reminder of what is and my thoughts conjure up an escape, a place of solitude and enlightenment, of revelation and growth and that which could be. Where experience trumps possessions anytime and a memory can encompass a thousand emotions and words. The land of make believe awaits us, just think...

Monday 11 April 2011

Childlike Inspiration

Let it be said that some people never grow up. Sure we grow older, we add years and wrinkles, but we never grow up.

We still look up at the night sky in wonder and think how great it would be to fly without wings. We tread lightly on the leaves, for one never knows where a fairy might be hiding, we possibly even take a running start to jump on the bed for fear of the unseen monster.

Many of our hours are spent dreaming, trying to find our rhythm, trying to find the one thing that makes us endlessly happy. Hoping to find something that will fulfil us. I am yet to find someone who has found completion, someone who has done all the exploring and discovering his/her mind could encompass and that is what this title is all about: The periodic exploration of my own reflection.

So with an unlikely tool in hand, I document a little spectrum of life, through a perspective of a grown up child and leave you with the words of Mr. Magorium: "We Breathe. We Pulse. We Regenerate. Our hearts beat. Our minds create. Our souls ingest. Thirty-seven seconds, well used, is a lifetime." (Mr Magorium's Wonder Emporium 2007.

No comments:

Post a Comment